Monday, March 28, 2005

Blog is being all stupidheaded today.

Well, Happy Easter and all. I spent a good portion of mine in bed. I've been sick sick sick for a month, but the last week ish is blamed on a bacterial inner ear infection that won't go away, so I stayed home from work b/c I keep getting all dizzy like, forgetting that I have nothing better to do with my time.

Spent another $120 for doctor visits b/c my insurance company is stupid and has yet to send me my information. So i spent my time on Friday sitting in the doctors office crying like a baby b/c everything went wrong.

I had my heart broken last week, but I'm sure anyone who cares already knows, and still probably doesn't care. I am stupid. But enough of that. I'll break my own heart if I get started.

I finished the song I was writing, but anyone I've tried to play it for has no interest in hearing such rubbish. And frankly, I can't blame them.

Midevil fair next week, and If i'm still sick, i'll blow stuff up.

I'm on the lookout for a new immune system, as I fired mine, and It has to be willing to work hard, long hours, with little benifit, much like I do. So, If you hear anything, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home