Sunday, April 10, 2005

Today, I am filled with far more questions than answers. I am more curious than apathetic. I am more shallow than quiet. I feel more nervous than comforted. I suspect more and understand less. And I am trying to be particularly careful with my actions toward other people.

I will be crazy in an hour, I'm sure, but at the moment, I am .... getting by.

My hero in diapers had another difficult morning. He came in screaming, as has been the pattern, excluding of course last Sunday when he saved my sanity and my heart. He did not have an easy morning at first. He did however have a lovely service. Two in fact. He was there for the full four hours this morning and his smile is still penetrating my soul. Even with said difficulties at first. I read him stories and we played with cars and he crawled in my lap and made me smile.

Ann, on the other hand, gave me diaper duty today. One little girl found it amusing to make me change her diaper multiple times.

Kids are great.

Suddenly, I ... feel .... different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home