Friday, April 08, 2005

I am really trying to write something lovely, but words are not working with me. All I can come up with is this embarassing pity you pity me b.s. and a bunch of random lines about dirty diapers. I can't write anything lovely or pretty or even meaningful. I can't force my songs to have the meaning I want them to. I can't force anything, can I?

I guess I'm supposed to be moving out this weekend or something. I don't want to be alone... I feel lonely enough without being surrounded by nobody. I"m afraid. Don't leave me alone.

Bla Bla Blah. I hate work. I hate sun. I hate light. I hate EVERYTHING!!!!! Even though I guess I don't.

Don't break my illusion. You will shatter my reality.

Sounds beautiful, no? I didn't write it. But its how I feelish.

I don't know what I am doing. So please come see my in my place I don't own yet, because I don't have a car and I will be stuck there all the time all by myself if you don't.

It will be amazing. And my amazing I mean of course, suck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home