Friday, April 15, 2005

beautiful fabrications of absolute bullshit.


That is my poetic loveliness... I am so pathetic. I thought that one up at work today. I don't hate anybody... but the words all seem like just that, beautiful fabrications of absolute bullshit. And I can't say why. You wouldn't believe me anyway. Thats the joy of biased opinions. You'll never believe me.

I am tired as all hell right now. I feel a little bit sick from the exhaustion. I haven't slept much lately. I got two hours last night, as has been the pattern for some time. I could have gotten more had Levi not been convinced that I can't sleep in the park. I have to sleep tonight...

I'm irritated b/c all I asked for was truth. All I wanted out of all this mess was some honesty, and I'm not even respectable enough for honesty. I get beautiful fabrications of absolute bullshit.

Or so it feels. I don't know what it really is. Nobody will tell me. So I just have to make my own inferences, and they are usually wrong, but what else do I have to go by?Thats the problem with fabrications. They seem so logical when you find them.

I'd love to type more, but I'm so tired that the letters are starting to walk around the screen on me and i can't even read what I'm typing.

My hair looks awesome right now.

I got my license... Now I really am running out of excuses...

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home