Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The daytime isn't so bad, but when night comes along, its like heartbreak all over again. Little things ... that ... just ... hurt. And so at night, I write. I write for hours and hours and I rarely mean a word of it. And then I feel bad because I just have to hope nobody finds it till I'm ready to confess what a bitch I am. And then I hate myself in the morning. I think too much. And I hate myself.

I turned in an application at an apartment today. Time will tell, or something. I don't know if I'm looking forward to it or dreading the very thought.

I am hurting right now. Yes Eric, you are right, they do become pity parties. I hate pity parties, but I am a bitch of a broken heart, so maybe I don't hate them so much. I will confess though, there have been times when I only wanted to talk to you, and you weren't around. Thank you for being his friend. I have plenty. I want to be happy.

I can be, I bet.

I would also like to make a personal note to .... I don't know ... none of the people I'm talking to even read this anyway. so here goes.

Stop hitting on me. Not because I hate you, not because I just "want to be friends". How I feel about anyone has nothing to do with anything. Its just too soon for me. I'm not even done crying about it yet, so give me a break. I am not a peice of meat.

Glad I got that off my chest.

Personal note to Levi. I changed my mind about Styx. I decided on Paul Simon instead.

I"ll finish this later. Food awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home