Monday, April 18, 2005

"Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up
these are the best days of your lives.
The only thing that matters is just following your heart
and eventually you'll finally get it right"

So, when do the peices fall into place, already?

Finding a place to live is proving to be trying. So is finding a place to work. Everything is proving to be quite stressful.

So, to make myself better about things (?) I decided to randomly get my nose peirced yesterday before church.

It really is as painful as they say it is. It will almost certainly make your eyes water, even if you don't cry. But I'm satisfied with how it turned out. Yes, kids its on tape. You may laugh heartily at my expense, as you always do when my pain gets recorded.

I've never done anything sporadic before, and so the first time I do, naturally it puts a hole in my face. I can't get my spacer in witout passing out... and that will be a problem at work sunday morning, what with the chilluns.

I finally got my license. I've been renovating my life, I guess. Getting a license, finding a car, searching for an apartment, hunting out a new job, and peircing my nose.

I feel tired and gross. Perhaps I will shower and sleep to make the exhaustion of failure and the stink of work fade away some. Do something fancy with my hair, actually shave, I don't know. I'll find something classy and feminine to occupy my time with. But for now, I have this oh so lovely, very classy looking nose ring. Note to my mother, it really does look good on me. Its very lovely..

and very sore.

God, I need a roomate...

I was dancing around the Cicis parking lot yesterday and a friend described my dancing style as raw sexuality, which I found funny, because I don't feel particularly sexual at all as of late. I don't even think I've made any Shayisms in .... days at least. I hate sex right now. Perhaps my "raw sexual" dancing is a way of displaying my sexual frustration... Hmmm. Stupid sexual frustration

Growing up sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home