Wednesday, April 07, 2004

So, Tyler is trying to torment me. He tells me yesterday (thats right, i mix and match my tenses) that he and Ryan have come up with a present for me, and we all know how i react to surprizes... so i asked him if i would live through it. He guaranteed life, but also the possibility of emotional scarring, which only make me more eager to know what it was. And i have discovered. They will be performing for me a reinactment of the "Foxy" scene in Waynes World. THe best scene in the whole entire world. Garth is probably my favorite tv person (was my celebrity crush for years you see) and i love that scene. So, Ryans gonna (maybe) put on a ratty blonde wig and Tylers gonna pull out the old baseball cap and classic rock tshirts, and they're gonna do the dance for me. Joy!!! Its even greater b/c its so out of Ryans character, and it took me so long to convince him to do it. I'd be emotionaly scarred if they didn't now. I am such a dork, but i care not.

I went to the lake last night with Chad to watch lightning. It was creepy, like something out of a movie, and after a while the lightning was so close to the water that it was becoming a hazard to our health to stay any longer. (you could feel the bolts in your chest.) and then fmpd thought we were out doing drugs and killing people. I'm not a druggie.... and i don't kill people. Really. So we went home and ev was there and i felt so bad b/c i basically abandoned him for 30 minutes b/c people kept calling me. It was a bad day for girl trouble. This is the only real issue with being the only girl in your social circle. and since i hate women to begin with, i don't know. i think its the mom thing, thats why people will tell me thier relationship (or lack there of) problems. I do what i can, but i still felt bad about being an abandoner. Still, the night was good.

I have to go to lunch now, and pretend i can win my new battle. Guys who pay for stuff... *scary music here* what am i going to do? I leave now. Until we all meet again *bows*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home