Friday, March 26, 2004

This stuff is addictive... Anyway, nothing worth talking about, but i'm addicted. What can i say? Why I feel any urgency to potentially tell random strangers about my life, I don't know, but it is something i feel i must do. Gotta get music. Hold on...
Mmm, Big Country. Good old fashioned 80's One Hit Wonders. What could be better? So, I was sitting on my bus this morning, and it came to my attention how much i am going to miss those grade school kids. I did my myself speech today. Didn't prep at all. Pulled the whole thing out of some unknown orifice. Anyway, one of the big points i chose to make is that kids are by no means weak or stupid, or all that other stuff we crazy ass teens tend to look at grade schoolers as. Especially not these kids. I went on and on about the compassion and love and bravery I've noticed in these kids and i am going to miss them so much. I love those kids.
I also went on about my skirt falling off. Gotta be able to laugh at yourself. There is this kid i keep seeing around everywhere. In the hall in the morning, on my bus, in my speech class. I think they are new here. I think his name is Erik. From what i gather, i think he came here from California, and this guy agrees with everything i say. Its... kind of weird. I'm not used to that. At any rate, whatever, I made an ass of myself and i had fun doing it and I got 100 on my speech. Who'd have thought that rambling about how clumsy i am could get me anywhere. This is not motivation for me to actually prepare my next speech, unfortunately.
Ev's still out of town. He called me up yesterday and i felt bad that i wasn't giving as much of my attention to him as i should have been. There were tons (okay 3) of people in my room. So this whole two day deal is not fun. What am i going to do if i move out of state, or out of town if two or three days is going to suck. Guh... I"m such a girl. and i like it that way. k, i lied, but i have nothing better to do to salvage my words. If he calls me up today, i AM going to devote more time to talking to him. So yeah, I don't have anything else to talk about. I'm now going to waste my time playing free cell and listening to Dire Straits "Sultans of Swing"
Until we meet again, *bows*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home