Tuesday, March 09, 2004

And the rich kids had convertibles and we had to ride the bus...

Something that makes me mad is spoiled rich kids. Not rich kids in general. They have no control over what thier parents make, but the spoiled ones.... grrr. This guy in my gov. class was going on and on yesterday about how angry he was at his dad. Do you even want to know why??? He was pissed b/c daddy wanted to buy him an older porsch and fix it up rather than crap out a bunch of money for a brand new one... His dad even told him "keep your truck, i'll pay for everything with the porsch" I can't tolerate people like that, who think that everything is about money and thier life is over if thier stuff isn't the most expensive... This is why the world is falling apart. People overly obsessed with things that don't even matter.... At any rate, other than that, today is treating me okay. I have to work... I forgot about that. And now i remember. I'm going to fail my gov. exam isn't that exciting? I can feel it... Right. Gonna go mess with my colors and such now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home