Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Contrary to popular belief, i am not dying. I'm just quite sick. Probably mono. They're just not sure. Yet. They drained me dry, you know, all that blood i don't need to live... I hate having blood taken. To say the least, i was puking up bile after i got out of the shower, before i nearly passed out.... i'm quite ill. There were some miscommunitactions and half my friends thought i was in the emergency room dying. This was not the case, but it was cleared up when 7 people came to see if i'm okay. If its mono, i probably got it from Chad, who has had mono and could never keep his story straight so i didn't even know... Beautiful. I'm not happy at all. Now all my kids are at risk, and i have to choose between quitting my job and getting the kids sick. My moms kind of pissed at me... because its my fault and all. i'm not exactly happy about it either. This was the last thing i needed two and a half weeks before the 9 week period ended. Considering i'm failing government. Quite unhappy. But i suppose what will come will come, and like all my other horrible illnesses, it will pass. i'm tired now, so i'll see you kids on the flip side. ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home