Thursday, March 04, 2004

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore


Everett, in one way or a hundred, this particular stanza makes me think of you. Interpret it how you will, but i think its pretty simple. I want to make you feel beautiful. I know thats going to be hard to do, to find a way to help you see your own wonder when i can't get past all of my flaws, and i have many of them, but it really doesn't matter. You, for whatever reason, don't see them, or don't let them bother you. I'm not sure which. I know i'm really hard on myself and i rarely know how to react to all the greatness you seem to recognize in me, but I never feel as radiant as i do when i'm around you. You make me feel beautiful. Let me do the same to you.

...This journal is becoming like the others. I have put in three, maybe four entries today. This, I'm afraid, is unhealthy, but i don't think people will take the time to read it, and i don't honestly care. I'm using this journal to be honest with myself instead of entertaining to other people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home