Wednesday, March 10, 2004

The simple joy that is midterms, and in some cases, finals. I have a portion of a final next period... i should be studying, but alas, i'm not worried about it. Its been a slow day, not really bad. No horrendously irreperable catastrophe thus far. All in time i assume, though i don't hope for it. I don't mind being in a good mood. Dispite the shroud of darkness i put on others, smiling can be okay too. Its even more fun when i depress people with a smile. It causes all this confusion when i'm giggling about something that isn't really funny... makes other people think theres a joke they missed so they laugh too. I"m not looking forward to spring break at all. I"m hoping not to spend too terribly much time at my house. You know, i'm really boring today. Perhaps i'll go an expand my knowledge on the Anglo-Saxon social chain before my impending essay test of DOOM!!!!! i like them doomey... Right, i'm going. This entry was a waste of both your time and mine. Until we meet again *bows politely*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home