Thursday, April 01, 2004

I'm sure if i really wanted to that i could post something deep and meaningful, some wonderous quote that opens the eyes of those all around the world. I’m sure if I wanted to I could do astounding things. I’m pretty sure that at some point I even had something deep and meaningful to post, but I lost it somewhere… in my head… bubbles… And herein lies the problem. I have nothing to really speak of.

Rumor has it (actually its not a rumor, someone told me such) that my journal was depressing, and made them cry....

finish later.

I return ;)

Where was I? Oh yeah, my journal is depressing. Sorry about that. Really the only time i ever feel an urgency to write is when i'm really really sad or quite happy. Usually, i'm not comfortable trying to explain why i'm happy about something. Little things make me smile and others find it simply annoying that i let them in on it. My joy is obnoxious therefor my journal must be depressing. Not really, but it sounds cool.

I've been having some neat conversations with Daniel/Dan the man/Dan himself... lately. About the conspiracy that is Sams Choice and my incredible medical history. I like talking to him. He's got some great things to say. I have hiccups. I got them during BCIS and interrupted my whole class in the middle of a test we were taking. They were loud and rather impressive.

I'm excited and nervous about state. I hope I don't make a complete fool of myself like i did at area. You probably won't hear from me again until Monday. Deal with it. I should be finishing up my passage. i'm not. Instead, i am going to waste the time of you, the reader...

(x) - you've done / (_) - you haven't done (the following):

(x) been dumped
(_) dumped someone
(x) shoplifted
(x) been fired
(x) been in a fist fight
(_) had a threesome
(x) snuck out of my parent's house
(_) been tied up (sexually)
(_) been caught masturbating
(_) broken an arm
(_) had a one night stand
(_) had sex with a member of the same sex
(_) been arrested
(_) stolen parents' car
(_) made out with a stranger
(_) stole something from a job
(_) celebrated new years in time square
(_) gone on a blind date
(x) lied to a friend - i don't do this unless absolutely necessary
(x) had a crush on a teacher - i'm sure i have but can't remember who...
(_) celebrated mardi-gras in new orleans
(_) been to Europe
(x) skipped school
(_) skipped school soley to smoke pot
(_) slept with a co-worker
(x) cut myself on purpose - this is not something i'm proud of. nor is it something i do anymore
(_) been drunk
(_) smoked pot
(x) popped pills (not tylenol) - not really popped pills, but i did take way too many sleeping aids once
(x) kissed a member of the opposite sex
(x) kissed a member of the same sex - not like, kissed them, but it was a litte joke between me and a friend
(_) crashed a friend's car
(_) been to Japan
(x) ridden in a taxi
(_) had anal sex
(x) been in love
(_) had sex
(_) had sex in public
(_) had sex at the office (but only with my husband)
(_) been engaged
(_) been married
(_) gotten divorced
(_) seen someone die
(_) been to Africa
(_) tasted my own sexual fluids.
(x) slapped someone I loved
(_) Driven over 400 miles to attend a show/festival/fetish ball
(_) Flown somewhere to attend a show/festival/fetish ball
(_) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
(_) Have been fisted and/or fisted someone else
(_) Thrown up in a bar
(x) Purposely set a part of myself on fire
(_) Eaten Sushi
(x) Been snowboarding
(_) Had sex at a friend's house when they were throwing a party)
(x) Been moshing at a concert
(_) Eaten deer meat
(x) Made someone bleed, on purpose - i don't remember this, but it is said that i have done such
(x) Had dirty thoughts about one of your best friends
(_) Had dirty thoughts about someone you've never met

looking back, i don't know why i put this in here... This is actually a horrendous questionairre... And looking back on it, i'm not that great of a person... Amazing how these things will bring those parts of you out without you ever even knowing it. Notice how i try to justify my stupid actions by saying i don't do them anymore. Does this make it any better? Not likely. I still did them. And now that i have shamed myself greatly, i will go pack.

Until we meet again, i bid you adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home