Thursday, June 03, 2004

So, its the first day in weeks that i've had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever. This is my plan. I woke up at about 9:30 - 10 ish, because my mom had to go to work. My siblings are all at friends houses. I have the whole house to myself. I'm going to lounge around in my boxers till 3, take a shower, and do some more lounging. I took a shower last night so I can actually make it till three without feeling filthy because i only wake up a little gross when i shower at night as opposed to disgracefully dirty. Yep, I have no formal plan, and i'm just going to chill out until one comes along. Maybe i'll do some more Latin. Thats right. I'm teaching myself Latin in my spare summer time. I have my book from Latin III. (Fear not, we bought them from the school so its mine) and i've been going back through it touching up on stuff. I'm in Chapter 5 right now. I'd forgotten how easy Latin I was. And how bad I am at going from English to Latin. Translating was never too terribly hard for me. Even if i couldn't understand what i was doing, i could get a basic concept. I tell you, if i were a Roman... I would be so illiterate, but I would have loved every minute of my illiteracy. They had such great stories... though i would not have been able to read them... hmmm.... ENOUGH PONDERING!!!!!


I'm actually feeling okay right now. Not too terribly stressed like normal. Maybe a solid day of absolutely secluded, unsceduled me time was just what i needed. Although, I do have to wash my face now b/c i can only handle so much human filth.

It is said that I have an obsession with my own feeling of cleanliness... I can see why they think that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home