Saturday, May 08, 2004

There is something painfully and irreperably wrong with my subconcious...

Ever had one of those dreams that seems to make no sense? I have them every night. Last nights was... yeah.

It all started out that Ev and I were hanging out. All I remember about that was that it was late at night and we kept randomly switching where we were. Like one minute we were in a room, then on a ferris wheel, then in a room on a ferriswheel. You get the point. Well, at one point, we... switched genders, I guess you could say. Suddenly he was a chick and I was a man, and i might not have let it bother me a whole lot if at that exact moment everyone in the dream was suddenly a character from the Munsters. The dream changed to black and white and I was Herman and he was Lilly. Then out of the clear blue sky, I really had to pee. When I went I was me, only... well, I had a few extra parts. If you've ever seen Hot Chick, you'll understand how much trouble I was having. It took me like an hour to use the bathroom because I washed my hands, used the bathroom, washed them again, tried to clean up my god aweful mess, washed my hands.... I think i washed my hands about 15 times and Ev got really irritated that it took me so long.

Then i'm on the ferriswheel again, only I'm me once more, and i'm riding it with.... I don't even think it was human. At any rate, we kept trying to get off the ferris wheel, but we couldn't b/c it never stopped and you got absolutely filthy if you tried to get off... Well, we risked it and got all filthy, and this creature thing took me to basically a rock in the middle of the ocean to show me ocean wildlife. We dove in to the water and we both could breath. First he showed me what looked like a box with a bunch of fish that looked like glowing messed up mudskippers. They were all attached to eachother (maybe 10 of them) and they had these long skinny tongues that they would trap you with and shock you. Then he showed me a shark that could talk and show facial expressions but had no teeth. Then he showed me a whale with rows and rows of sharks teeth. The whale tried to eat me.

Then I was at Ericas house, or what I thought was Ericas house since it was basically a box decorated like Ericas living room. I was lying on the couch and a very large man sat on my legs and was lying on me. I kept asking for help but people just gave me sad looks and watched a movie of some sort. So, I pushed him off and felt really bad about it and then I woke up all dazed and confused.



I think theres something wrong with me.


ONTO OTHER THINGS

We all had the Friday thing at Ericas house yesterday. Its greatness, well over a year and it still holds the name Friday thing. It was really fun. We just basically watched movies and I tried to make sure Evness didn't die on me. He's not feeling to well. I think its getting a little worse actually. As I've said, we're all sick. Something bad is going around. A guy I sit with at lunch, Ryan ,he's been violently ill since last Saturday. Don't think he's eaten since then, which is shocking b/c he's a bottomless pit. I mean that in the best possible way...

Yes, Ericas house is fun. I like going there. I always see new movies, and enjoy old ones better.

And now I'm home.... by myself. which is nice, I need more alone time. But i should do my speech stuff before Bender pulls my brain out through my eye sockets. She's a little peeved with me for being a compulsive procrastonator.

I go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home