Saturday, May 01, 2004

Uselessness, its
Uselessness, its
Uselessness, its
Uselessness...
~Static X


It only seemed fair of me to inform you that i'm not dead, even though most of you already know that. so, I'm not dead. Phones working again, much to my dispair. Sure, i love being able to waste my life of the interweb and all, but already the sound of ringing phones makes me twitch and convulse in unpleasant agony...

Sorry if i seemed to be in a crappy mood toward the end of friday night by the way, I just felt really attacked and i didn't much care for the feeling. I'm fine now. oh, according to The Death Clock, I've only got about 40 years to live. Isn't that lovely? I don't believe it for a minute of course. I'm bored, and should probably clean something.

I saw most of Remember the Titans, and now I am itching to see the ending. I also watched Kill Bill finally, it was shockingly gory and the bloody death type effects could have been better but all in all, i was satisfied enough to want to see the sequal.

I have nothing of value to say, and i want to go develop my prom pictures so that I can stare at them and .... see ... them.... yeah... I've got to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home