Monday, January 30, 2006

I am not having a very good day.

I haven't had many days quite as bad as this one... It's incredible what happens to me when I get stressed out. It's like I cease to function or something. This is one of those days winning by a landslide.

Just one thing to make it a bad day. One incedent to make it a shitty day. One mistake to make it a terrible day. One screw up to make me want to quit. One move to put me on the ground in tears.

I'm not a cryer. I don't like to cry. It's not a preferance of mine, but just one thing, and I'm on the floor. My face burns and my head hurts and my throat is scratchy, which, sure, is great for singing along to the Kristin Hersh songs I've been in the mood for, but not so good for things like talking and drinking this Kool aid.

Days like this make me want to quit. Days like this make me want to retreat into hiding, find some shadow where none of you will ever think to look for me.

I've decided I don't have the mental capacity for all this thinking. I don't feel like inventing pretty sentences for other people to stare at, and I don't want to answer the questions that I'm sure will follow any hint of specification of thought, so I'm going now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home