Saturday, November 05, 2005

Okay, I've found the internet again. I'm posting so that all the world can read this monstrous vomit of rambling....

I'm blogging.

Liz Phair rocked. I had a super fun amazing incredible time and I'm 1200 happy that I went. I saw B Minor Harmonic last night and it too was a good show... here's the catch though. I walked into a pro choice rally. it was interesting. Lots of invalid arguments about lesbians.... or something. The show was okay though.

I'm sick again. Who is shocked? Not I. Not I...

So, whats new? Ummm.... Having an okay week I guess. No valid complaints, except the little things I always find to get irritated about. I'm still decently satisfied with my existance. Robert and I are together now. None of you are shocked and most of you already know anyway. I have no complaints.

Yay for Kenny. Tyler is not going to die. There is the weekly update... because I do this weekly and all...

I am very tired right now. I don't know why I'm updating. I don't actually have much to say. I think I'ma go crash on Kennys living room couch. Hopefully I'll wake up and go home later. I'm so tired. all that partying and stuff I do. Always with the partying... i'm a wild one.

Good night. I can't ramble anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home