Monday, October 24, 2005

"somebody is waiting for me. somebody is wating for me...."

song stuck in my head

I LIVE!!!!!

Thats right, I haven't died yet. Forgive the last post. I was heinously depressed and feeling not so good for whatever reason. I am better. Content even. I won't go as far as all that giddy, giggley, psycho joy stuff. I haven't been THAT happy in aeons, but I am content. Life is moving along at more or less the same pace, my personal interactions are sparing but fullfilling and my relationships make me smile and keep me from gouging out my own eyes with a spork in my boredom. My eyes have, however, met a far different, yet equally painful fate.

Yesterday, a parking lot attacked me. The wind blew a chunk of ground into my eye. The chunk of ground proceeded to get stuck in my eye and cut up the inside of my eyelid. as a result, my face was red and purple, and the portion of my eye that wasn't swollen shut was blood shot. There was pain. I looked like a spousal abuse victim. No, nobody has been beating me lately.

Really, not much has been happening lately. Same old stuff thats been unfolding for weeks, months even. And I'm just here, living it up, or living it at shoulder level I guess... My eye doesn't hurt as much, so I'm not blind. I am out of gas though, so lets hope my sad little car can make it to the gas station.

Not dead yet,
Shaye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home