Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ever come across things you know that you are better off ignoring, explore anyway, find all the things you don't want to know about, and get really freaked out?

I do it all the time. I've got to stop looking for this shit.

Life putters on as it always does. You know, I hate jealousy. Its so irrational and strange. I hate to feel it, i hate to watch other people feel it. Mostly, I just hate to feel it.

Car's fixed somewhat. Maybe now I won't be dying from the fumes blowing in my face anymore.

Well, I really don't know what to say exactly. Just thought I'd let you know (?) that I"ll try to do the update thing on a more regular basis. If not, then thats what I chose to do. Not dead yet at any rate.

May you all have glorious days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home